Region: Tuscany, Italy
Cont 'Ugo Bolgheri shines beautifully red in the glass, with intense notes on the nose, well-integrated notes of ripe cherries and blueberries, complemented by appealing aromas of candied fruit and sweet spices. On the palate, Cont 'Ugo presents itself soft, balanced and sustainable in taste, a wine characterized by harmony and pleasure to the long fruity aftertaste.
- Wine Advocate Robert M.Parker: 91+ points for 2015
- Vinum: 16 of 20 points for 2015
- Wine Spectator: 93 points for 2015 and 2013
- James Suckling: 92 points for 2015
- Vinous Antonio Galloni: 93 points for 2015, 92+ points for 2013
- Wine Enthusiast: 91 points for 2013