TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars (including GST) and may be per bottle or per case, as marked. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
We won't sell wine to anyone who isn't 18 years old or over. That is the law. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- Loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
- Loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers. Subject to Returns & Replacements; We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the wine. In particular, we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
- All deliveries made are considered accepted without defect unless reported immediately.
- Wine is a perishable good. In the event of a wine being defective. the customer agrees to contact us immediately.
- In the event of a discrepancy between items ordered and delivered relating to vintage, type, brand or quantities, the customer must report it to us immediately.
Under no circumstance whatsoever shall Wine Creek or any affiliates, directors, officers or employees (together, the “Company”) be liable for special or consequential damages including loss of business, and in no event shall any liability of the Company exceed the purchase price of any product purchased.
We reserve the right to cancel any order without notification. If there is an issue or problem with your order we will normally contact you to try to resolve it.
While we aim to be accurate, any availability information or delivery estimates on the website or the order confirmation in relation to products or services are approximate. As we process your order, we will inform you if any products or services turn out to be unavailable.
Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.